Grazon Pro 1 L - Paddock Weed Killer For Spot Spraying
Grazon Pro - Unrivalled selective paddock weed killer for tough grassland weeds including: docks, thistles, nettles, bramble, broom and gorse.
|Weeds Controlled*||Docks, Thistles, Nettles, Bramble. Gorse, Broom. Also has an effect on a large range of other weeds|
Grazon Pro Weed Killer Spray takes over from the well-known favourite Grazon 90 - But still continues to offer the best control via a knapsack on weeds such as docks, thistles, nettles, bramble and broom plus other difficult to control weeds in grassland and paddock situations.
Weed killer for brambles, nettles, dock, thistle & sycamore seedlings
- Fast acting, grass safe & controls a wide weed spectrum
- Herbicide kills to the roots - offering long-term control
- Rainfast in 2 hrs
- Value for money
- 1 L pack gives 16 knapsacks when mixed in 10 L batches
- Application using a knapsack only
- Apply ‘medium’ spray as defined by BCPC
- Spray weeds thoroughly to the point of ‘run-off’
- Grazing animal exclusion: 7days (longer if poisonous weeds ie ragwort are present)
- If weeds cover more than 5% of the area to be treated - then Pas Tor may be more cost effective
- Pas Tor is suitable for broadcast spraying via a tractor or ATV
Recommended appropriate PPE for when using GrazonPro - Face shield, gloves & coveralls. See our safety clothing bundle for a discounted bundle price
*see Grazon Pro label for all weeds controlled & other top weeds further below
Many paddock owners realise how important it is to control sycamore seedlings if they are grazed by horses and ponies. Some seedlings contain the toxin hypoglycin A and ingestion can cause a potentially fatal condition called equine atypical myopathy. Although not on the label, Grazon Pro will give good control of these seedlings. Please note any extended grazing intervals if controlling poisonous weeds.
Grazon Pro Weed Killer also gives strong control on the following:
Black Bindweed, Black nightshade, Chickweed, Cleavers, Cranesbill, Dead-nettles, Fat-hen, Field bindweed, Forget-me-not, Medick, Pale Persicaria, Scarlet pimpernel, Self-heal, Small nettle - plus more
Bramble, Broom, Gorse, Clover Trefoil, Coltsfoot, Common Sorrel, Docks, Fools Parsley, Giant Hogweed, Gorse, Ground Elder, Hawthorn, Hemlock, Himalayan Balsam, Japanese Knotweed, Lesser Celandine, Mallow, Mugwort, Nettles, Ribbwort, Rosebay Willow Herb, Self-Heal, Silverweed, Thistles, Vetch, Water Dropwort, Yellow Flag Iris
For application timings on key weeds see the Application Rate tab
Application notes and guidance:
- Not suitable for tank mixing with phenoxy herbicides, e.g.: Thrust, Relay-P
- Do not use treated material for composting or mulching
- Treat grassland established at least 12months*
- Safe for pets once dry (normally 2 hours)
- Can only be applied to grassland that has been established for at least 12 months
- If recently grazed or mown – allow 2-3 weeks before applying Grazon Pro
- Clover will be killed or severly checked by applying Grazon
- Do not spray in drought, very hot or very cold weather
- Allow 28 days after application before cutting
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Contains||240 g/L triclopyr & 60 g/L clopyralid|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Perennial and annual grassland weeds||60 ml in 10 L water|
Maximum Dose - One per year
Application Timings For Key Weeds Controlled
Common Nettle - Actively growing before flowering - normally until mid-June
Curled Dock & Broadleaved Dock - Rosette stage up to 250mm high or wide
Creeping Thistle & Spear Thistle - Rosette stage up to 150mm high or wide strong
Bramble, Broom & Gorse - June - August pre-senescence. Ensure large bushes are thoroughly wetted