A concentrated cleaner specifically for removing biofilm such as algae, mould, lichen & bacteria. Prevents moss, alge and unsightly growth on hard surfaces.
Works on virtually all hard surfaces including: concrete, render, sandstone, tennis courts, artifical grass, paths and driveways, etc
Active ingredient: - 40% w/w DDAC (quarternary ammonium chloride)
Coverage: Treats from 200m2 to 1,025m2
- Suitable for many hard surfaces to clean off discolouration of algae, lichen, mould, etc
- Use a pump sprayer or knapsack and thoroughly drench affected areas
- Does not stain or discolour surfaces*
- When used on porous surfaces, MAC Hi-Power may prevent the return of moss or algae for a significant period
- Suitable for drives, patios, brick work and render, artificial grass, tarmac, concrete, poly tunnels, glass houses and other hard surfaces
- Use MAC Hi-Power even in cooler weather however, best results are at temperatures above 8oC
- Results may be affected if significant rain falls within 20-24 hours of application
Apply at a rate of 1 L of diluted product to 4 - 5 square metres of surface area depending on the porosity of the surface.
- Do not spray grass - bleaching might result from accidental drift or overspay. Grass will recover after a period of time.
- Do not use on lawns, plants or in aquatic areas.
*If in doubt always test an inconspicuous area before overall spraying
200 - 1,025 (m2)
|Contains||40% w/w DDAC (quarternary ammonium chloride)|
|Area of Use||Hard Surfaces|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Summer - low moss/algae load||180 ml in 10 L water|
|Summer - high moss/algae load||200 ml in 10 L water|
|Winter||250 ml in 10 L water|
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use