Semi-pro or keen amateur alike will enjoy this push type model which is suitable for spreading grass seed, fertiliser or salt.
Popular with landscapers, keen gardeners, cricket and bowls clubs this is an excellent all round spreader.
Metal flow control rods mean there are no wires to go slack with prolonged, heavy use. The round hopper with plastic grid reduces clumps and a metal agitator ensures an even spread. Coupled with the heavy duty frame, encased nylon gearbox and tough pneumatic tyres - this spreader will last for a long time!
- Suitable for spreading fertiliser, grass seed and salt (see capacity below)
- Round hopper with removable grid reduces likelihood of clumps. (Waterproof hood not included)
- Metal agitator ensures even spread of 2 – 3 metres
- Flow control with metal rods, fully enclosed gears, powder coated frame
- Pneumatic tyres allow easy coverage on most terrain
- Ergonomic soft comfort grip handle for easy control
Weight empty: 10 kg
Capacity: Max 25 kg fertiliser or salt, 10 kg grass seed
Spreading pattern: 2 – 3 metres
If using this spreader for salt it is advised to fully clean down to prevent corrosion
Some assembly required