Cleaner for use in knapsack and tractor sprayers after pesticide use.
- Clears tank 'hot-spots' of all residues of herbicides, fungicides & insecticides leaving the sprayer clean and ready for use
- Soluble granules - dissolve in water to give a powerful alkaline detergent suitable for the inside & outside of sprayers
- Nozzles can be left to sit in a solution overnight
Instructions for use:
- Flush out sprayer, half fill spray tank, SLOWLY add Tank and Equipment Cleaner.
- Top up tank and agitate thoroughly and spray out.
- With persistent chemicals/end of season storage, allow the mixture to stand overnight before emptying. Then flush out with clean water.
- If the sprayer is to be stored, do not flush out with clean water until just prior to re-use since Tank and Equipment Cleaner will leave a protective film.
Washings can be sprayed on the crop just sprayed. The maximum safe concentration for application to the crop is 0.1% w/v of Tank & Equipment Cleaner (1 kg Tank & Equipment Cleaner in 1,000 litres of tank washings).
|Normal Use||1g per litre of water|
|Heavy Stains||3g per litre of water (300g/100 L)|