Praxys 2 L -Strong Selective Lawn & Amenity Grass Weed Killer
A professional quality amenity turf weedkiller for the control of daisy, dandelion, clover, creeping buttercup, ribwort plantain, slender speedwell and other broad-leaved weeds. Tank mix with Maxicrop seaweed-based liquid fertiliser such as Maxicrop Fine Turf & Lawn Fertiliser or Maxicrop Original Seaweed Extract for combined weed control & turf feed
- Buy 4 for £93.26 £77.72 & save 4%
- Buy 8 for £89.68 £74.73 & save 8%
A professional quality, selective, systemic post-emergence herbicide for amenity turf with particular strengths on difficult weeds in turf.
Praxys is approved for the control of slender speedwell and creeping buttercup in amenity turf. Praxys also controls daisy, dandelion, clover, buttercup, ribwort plantain and other broad-leaved weeds. Praxys is the choice of professional operators with it's wide weed spectrum and reputation for grass safety.
Progreen Time & Money Saving Tip
- Combines three modern active ingredients and two modes of action
- Rapidly enters target weeds, traveling through the whole plant to give complete weed destruction
- Selective, systemic post-emergence herbicide
- For managed amenity turf and amenity grassland
- Combines three powerful herbicides
- Rapid entry into weeds
- Rainfast within 1 hour
- Flexible application rates - 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 litres per hectare
- High selectivity to established and young turf
Application notes and guidance:
- Praxys has no LERAP restrictions, meaning that it is ideal for use alongside water features, lakes and drainage channels
- Not for use where the grass clippings are collected for use in mulching, compost or green waste
Learn More About Praxys 2L
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Contains||80 g/L clopyralid, 2.5 g/L florasulam and 100 g/L fluroxypyr|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Bird's foot trefoil, black medick, bristly oxtongue, common cat's ear, creeping cinquefoil, sorrel, white clover||10 ml in 2 L water per 100 m2|
|Common daisy, common dandelion, common mouse-ear, ribwort plantain||15 ml in 2 L water per 100 m2|
|Slender speedwell, creeping buttercup, spear thistle||20 ml in 2 L water per 100 m2|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Bird's foot trefoil, black medick, bristly oxtongue, common cat's ear, creeping cinquefoil, sorrel, white clover||1 L/ha in 200 L/ha water|
|Common daisy, common dandelion, common mouse-ear, ribwort plantain||1.5 L/ha in 200 L/ha water|
|Slender speedwell, creeping buttercup, spear thistle||2 L/ha in 200 L/ha water|