The loss of Carbendazim for worm control has provided a new solution in Amvista Squirm
A non-pesticidal, nutrient rich product to reduce worm castings on turf, lawns and sports pitches; bowls greens, golf greens
Low levels of key nutrients that discourages worm activity near the surface massively reducing worm castings and offers a quick green up
10L Coverage: 5000 - 10,000m2
Breaking News ! 200L drum of Amvista Squirm now available. Suits commercial use and professional contractors. Contact us for pricing !
Using Amvista Squirm:
- Spray when worms are active near the surface e.g. wet, damp soil during spring and autumn
- Repeat applications every 10-14 days during peak season - but at the lower rate
- Sandy soils may require re-application every 10 days. High water volume required (10 L covers 50m2)
- Avoid spraying during drought or when the ground is frozen
- Natural, nutrient based product - suitable for homeowners
- Safe for newly established grass turf
- Can be used all-year round on established turf
Please note. Amvista Squirm does not harm worms, but works to create an acidic environment which worms dislike. To achieve this environment, repeated applications must be made over a number of weeks or months.
If more rapid results are required, or you have a commercially sensitive situation such as golf greens, we also have Amvista OutCast soil conditioning granules. Amvista OutCast containing tea tree saponins.
|Application Method||Initial Application||Re-application|
500 - 800 ml in 10 L water
|250-400ml in 10 L water
|Boom sprayer||20 L/ha in 250 - 400 L water||10 L/ha in 250 - 400 L water|
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use
Safety Sheets (MSDS)
Amvista Squirm 10L - Non Pesticidal Worm Cast Reduction is rated 2.70 stars by Progreen Weed Control Solutions customers based on 10 product reviews