Selective spot treatment for broad-leaved weeds and scrub control in grassland areas.
This product has been withdrawn and was only available for sale within a defined time-limit until 15/09/17.
Use with a knapsack sprayer for spot spraying weeds including; brambles, nettles, Japanese knotweed, gorse, dandelion, docks, thistles, sycamore seedlings. Also excellent control of buttercups in paddocks.
- For use in hand-held equipment
- Excellent for woody weeds, poisonous sycamore seedlings
- Allow 4 weeks after application before sowing grass seed
- Use Amvista Blue Dye in the tank to see where you have sprayed
- Grass must have been established for 12 months or more
- Apply as a MEDIUM spray (BCPC definition) to just before run-off occurs
Application notes and guidance:
- Spray perennial weeds such as ground elder and nettles when leaves are fully emerged in late spring onto new leaves
- Ragwort will require two years treatment or more
- Grazing animal exclusion after spraying is min. 15 days
- Do not roll or harrow grassland for 7 days before treatment
- Do not cut grass for 15 days after spraying
- Do not use within 1m of the top of the bank near water
- Do not sow any crop into ground treated with Kaskara for 3 months afterwards
|Contains||200 g/L 2,4-D, 85 g/L dicamba & 65 g/L triclopyr|
|Area of Use||Grassland, Grassland/Paddocks|
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
Hand-held Application Rate - Kaskara should be applied only as a spot treatment
|Nettle, dock, Creeping thistle, buttercup, plantain, dandelion:||30 ml in 10 L water|
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use
Safety Sheets (MSDS)
Kaskara 1 L is rated 5.00 stars by Progreen Weed Control Solutions customers based on 3 product reviews