Introductory pesticide application training offer from Progreen
PA1 and PA6 pesticide training from the experts
Progreen is delivering PA1 and PA6 from November in their new, purpose built training room in Bourne, Lincolnshire, and is offering places on the first course for just £250
Increasing pressure on pesticide use from the EU via the Sustainable Use Directive means that it is becoming more difficult for gardening and landscape professionals to access effective pesticides. Although it is currently still legal for anyone to purchase amenity chemicals from suppliers such as Progreen providing the purchaser confirms that they, or the person using the chemicals, has the appropriate certification, it is likely that the law will change in future putting the onus on the seller to obtain proof that the purchaser has certification.
By ensuring you have the appropriate certification now, you will be ready to meet any changes if and when they happen. Progreen will be offering a two day course on a monthly basis covering PA1 Foundation module (Safe Use of Pesticides) and PA6 Hand Held Applicators. The course will be delivered by a qualified pesticide trainer, who will also arrange for the later examination and certification. The first course is being offered at an introductory cost of only £250 (usual price £325). This includes:
- Two full days of training by a qualified trainer in a new, purpose built training room with free parking
- Organisation of examination and certification on your behalf (external fees apply)
- One to one attention (maximum of 12 delegates)
- All training Materials
- Refreshments throughout the day and an excellent “all you can eat” buffet lunch!
- Access to special accommodation rate at nearby country house hotel
- Discounts on protective clothing and application products
- Follow-up advice via telephone and email
- Discounts on further Progreen training courses