Selective weed killers (selective herbicides) target weeds but leave the grass unharmed.
Selective weedkillers are used in many different situations, for example by lawn care companies, sports turf groundsmen and paddock owners. Products are usually specific to an area or job, such as paddock sprays for treating ragwort or sprays for Amenity areas used by clubs and the public.
Selectives can be a liquid but sometimes come in a granule form. They can include a single chemical or a combination of active ingredients designed to carefully target specific weed groups within grass.
Choose your product according to the weed or weeds you want to control e.g. ragwort, thistles, docks, buttercup, self-heal, speedwell. What equipment you are using to spray will also impact your choice of selective weed killer as well as which area or situation it is growing in. Considering all this should limit you to finding the most suitable weedkiller.
Selective weed killers (selective herbicides) control weeds while leaving other plants such as grass unharmed.
Selectives are often used in situations such as weeds in lawns, turf or paddocks where you want to typically kill a weed, but keep the grass. Different active ingredients and combinations of ingredients will target different types of weeds.
- £54.99 + VAT £65.99 inc VAT
- £63.99 + VAT £76.79 inc VAT
- £57.99 + VAT £69.59 inc VAT
- £19.50 + VAT £23.40 inc VAT
- £65.00 + VAT £78.00 inc VAT
- £105.00 + VAT £126.00 inc VAT
- £78.65 + VAT £94.38 inc VAT As low as: £87.84
- £31.61 + VAT £37.93 inc VAT
- £38.45 + VAT £46.14 inc VAT
- £25.20 + VAT £30.24 inc VAT
- £29.00 + VAT £34.80 inc VAT
- £12.45 + VAT £14.94 inc VAT