Progreen now selling Timbrel and Loram 24
Timbrel 3ltr & 5ltr
Active Ingredient: 480g/l Triclopyr
Timbrel can be used on land not intended to bear vegetation such as motorway and railway embankments, roadsides, grassland of no agricultural interest and industrial areas for the control of woody weeds, brambles, nettles and perennial broad-leaved weeds.
Timbrel can be used as a forestry herbicide for:
- Scrub clearance pre-planting and post-planting.
- Basal bark application, frill girdling and trunk injection to control unwanted standing coppice of scrub.
- Cut stump applications to prevent growth of unwanted coppice shoots.
Loram 24 1ltr & 5ltr
Active Ingredients: 240g/l of Picloram
A systemic herbicide for the control of a wide range of deep-rooted perennial weeds, alternative to Tordon 22k - especially effective treatment for Japanese Knotweed, Ragwort and Woody weeds.
- Effective against pernicious/troublesome species such as Japanese Knotweed, Ragwort, Docks, Bramble, Thistle and Mugwort
- Extended action
- Grass safe
- Acts through both foliage and roots