Anvil Spray Nozzle Buy Individually
Anvil spray nozzle for overall or band spraying using herbicides. Perfect for knapsack use
Anvil nozzles, also known as; Deflector*, Deflector tip, Floodjet, Reflex and Polijet nozzles, will produce a wide pattern of spray.
Ideal for overall or band spraying to cover a large area; eg: lawns, parking, etc
Used at a low pressure these nozzles will produce a medium to coarse spray quality
- Fits all major knapsack brands: Cooper Pegler, Mesto, Hardi, Berthoud, Micron KS16
- Precision moulded in tough, durable plastic
- Anvil nozzle design is also less susceptible to blockage
- Excellent for pre and post emergence pesticide applications
- Colour coded for varying output volumes measured in L/min
*Deflector/ Deflectortip nozzles are anvil shaped but typically offer lower volume outputs to increase size of spray area covered.
Suitable for use with knapsacks over a 1 -3 bar (15 - 45 psi) pressure range
Anvil nozzles made by Hypro, Lurmark and others
To view information on nozzles (flow rate etc) please see information sheet in application rate.
Download the Anvil Nozzle Information Sheet