Fam 30 25 L - general use on farm, poultry, equestrian etc
Fam 30 a disinfectant and cleaner that quickly kills bacteria, viruses and fungi. Ideal for biosecure foot dips and general sanitising
Defra approved Fam 30 cleans and disinfects quickly killing bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Recommended for use in Foot Dips on farm to prevent the spread of bacteria and virus
Foot dips are now mandatory for Red Tractor Scheme members. Biosecure sheds on poultry farms should have a foot dip tray at every entrance.
- Contains Idophor
- Use for general sanitising and cleaning of
- Foot dips
- Hatchery trays
- Crates & other non-porous surfaces
- Fish nets
- Holding tanks
- Wheel and foot baths
- Drinking water systems
- Cleans and disinfects in one operation
Defra approved for use against foot and mouth, swine vesicular disease, tuberculosis, rabies, aujeszky"s disease and blue ear pig disease.
Please note different dilution rates apply. See product label for more information.
Learn More About Fam 30
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS Reviews) to reveal further information on this product
FAM 30 is a disinfectant cleaner with a wide variety of uses and application rates to suit each job:
- Cleaning & Disinfection: 1part FAM30 to 100-550L water
- Wheel/ Footbaths: 1:90
- PRRS (Blue Ear Disease): 1:200
- Fish nets, tanks & crates: 1:100
Disease control: Foot & Mouth, Avian Flu, Tuberculosis, Swine vesicular disease