Fertilisers are designed to give plants the nutrients they need to grow, helping you to achieve results equal to professional lawn care, fantastic vegetables, blooming flowers or healthy balanced paddocks.
Whether it’s grass, trees, shrubs, vegetables and flowers, all plants need a good supply of major nutrients e.g. nitrogen, phosphate, potassium and sulphur. Secondary nutrients (often called trace elements) also play a key role in how well a plant can grow.
There are 2 approaches to deciding which fertiliser you need:-
- Use general fertilisers that contain a balance of the above nutrients
- Undertake a soil analysis prior to applying fertiliser and let our technical advisers provide you with a prescription of what is needed.
Fertilisers are usually supplied in spreadable granules or sprayable liquids. Granules allow higher rates of nutrients to be applied, whilst liquids can offer specialist benefits such as supplying trace elements or biostimulants.
- Area of Use
- Use Period
- General Fertilisers 18 items
- Lime 5 items
- High Nitrogen (N) 9 items
- High Phosphate (P) 8 items
- High Potash (K) 12 items
- High Sulphur (S) 12 items
- Seaweed 6 items
- Trace Elements 2 items
- High Iron (moss & turf hardening) 1 item
- Spring/Summer Fertilisers 3 items
- Autumn/Winter 2 items
- High Magnesium (Mg) 1 item
- Size (kg)
- Product Applied As
- Professional Use (Y/N)?
- Application Method
- Additional Features
- Long Life / Slow Release 5 items
- Best Moss Control 4 items
- Deters Moss & Hardens Turf 3 items
- Includes weedkiller 1 item
- Cold weather fertiliser 1 item
- use when seeding 2 items
- contains seaweed 7 items
- Soil Conditioner 4 items
- Deters Worm Casting 3 items
- Deters Chafer & Leatherjacks 1 item
- RAISES SOIL PH (LIME) 4 items
- LOWERS SOIL PH (SULPHUR) 4 items
- contains trace elements 2 items
- A-Z Select 1st Problem Weed