Amvista Trace Elements 25KG - Sodium, Copper, Zinc & Selenium for livestock
Amvista Trace Elements is a fertiliser containing sodium, copper & zinc for livestock grazing.
- Buy 2 for £45.54 £37.95 & save 5%
- Buy 3 for £43.15 £35.96 & save 10%
- Buy 5 for £40.75 £33.96 & save 15%
- Buy 10 for £38.35 £31.96 & save 20%
Due to the exceptionally high gas price and recent developments in Eastern Europe the global fertiliser market is experiencing significant disruption. The price and availability of many fertilisers is fluctuating significantly and while ProGreen have taken extra stock to guard against disruption this stock is becoming strained. Where customers know what their requirements are we suggest taking stock now to avoid shortages and further price increases.
New pack size - 25kgs (covering 1.75 acres)
Formulated to supply the vital trace elements (sodium, selenium, copper & zinc) to grassland and ultimately to grazing livestock through grazing.
Ingredients: 9% Potassium, 4% Magnesium, 35% Sodium, 8% Sulphur, 0.06%Zinc, 0.06% Copper and 0.001% Selenium
Coverage: 25Kg bag per 1.75 acres
- Increase the health and vigour of grazing livestock with Amvista Trace Elements
- One application per year will reduce the chance of deficiencies from under supplied Copper, Zinc, Selenium, Sodium, Magnesium and Potassium
- Even if not deficient, supplying the trace elements will increase the health and vigour of grazing livestock, boosting the output from poorer paddocks
Amvista Trace Elements does not replace the need to apply a general paddock fertiliser, however, Amvista Trace Element's nutrients are drawn up from the soil by the grass root system and into the grass which animals graze throughout the season. The nutrients will also be in conserved grass which has been treated e.g. hay or silage.
Ideal to boost or bolster sodium (salt) intake from dietary supplementation or lick blocks.
- For grazing, apply 10 days before stock are turned into the field
- For silage or hay apply 6 weeks before cutting
Learn More About Amvista Trace Elements
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, and Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|Analysis||9% Potassium, 4% Magnesium, 35% Sodium, 8% Sulphur, 0.06% Zinc, 0.06% Copper, 0.001% Selenium|
|Application Rate||1 bag per 1.75 acres|
|Coverage Acres||1.75 acres|
|Granular / Liquid||Granular|
|Granule Size (mm)||2-4mm|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Paddocks and grazing||25Kg bag per 1.75 acres|