Gallup Home & Garden herbicide is a professional strength glyphosate (360 g/L) weed killer that's available for home & garden use. Its gives great control on a wide range of weeds including grasses and deep rooted weeds.
Strong glyphosate weed killer approved for amateur use
- Total weed killer - Kills annual and deep rooted perennial weeds, including grasses, dandelions, docks, nettles, bindweed, willowherb, ground elder and many more
- Kills down to the roots - This systemic, translocated total weedkiller is absorbed through the leaves & distributed throughout the weed
- Gallup bio-degrades in the soil without leaving residues, so replanting can take place approximately 7 days after application
- Gallup Home & Garden is not a residual weed killer so will not prevent future weeds from growing
- Rainfast within 6 hours
- Suitable for spot spraying on hard surfaces
Application notes and guidance:
- Safe for children and animals once the spray solution has dried
|Contains||360 g/L glyphosate|
|Area of Use||Amenity Vegetation, Areas Not Intended To Bear Vegetation, Hard Surfaces, Home Garden, Natural Surfaces Not Intended To Bear Vegetation, Non Crop Areas|
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
Hand-held Application Rate
|Dilution Rate||24 ml in 1 L water|
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use
Safety Sheets (MSDS)