Amvista Thatch GO 1KG - Naturally Reduces Thatch Layer in Lawns
Natural product to speed up decomposition of thatch, which means less physical work and reduced incidence of thatch borne disease and drought
Lawn thatch is a layer of stems, roots and other debris that accumulates near the soil surface.
A little bit is ok but left to accumulate, thatch can harbour fungal diseases, limit root development and inhibit water penetration to the soil
Excessive thatch (greater than 1.5-2 cm thickness) means grass is more likely to struggle year-round with alternating drought & disease
Well-cared for lawns can be more prone to thatch than neglected lawns - Thatch GO helps speed up natural decomposition
Benefits of Thatch GO:
- Thatch reduction without the need for mechanical or physical work also minimises disruption to your surface.
- Speeds up natural decomposition of Thatch to keep up with fertilised lawns. Nutrients are released back to the soil
- Used in sports turf maintenance and safe for home & garden too...
- Improves wear tolerance and grass hardiness
- Naturally occurring bacterial and fungal species in a unique, bespoke blend
- Suitable for use in knapsack and tractor sprayers
- Soil temperatures should be above 7°c before application
- Maximum application rate is 1 kg per hectare (10,000m2)
- Re-apply after 4 weeks if necessary on thick patches of Thatch
Learn More About Amvista Thatch Go 1KG
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|Area of Use||Home Garden, Managed Amenity Turf, Amenity Grassland|
|Apply as a powder dissolved in water||25g - 100g in 20 - 30 L water to cover 1000m2|