Redlegor Paddock Weedkiller 10 L - Clover safe Option
Special selective weedkiller for paddocks that is safe to spray on crops where clover is present and broad-leaved weed control is required
ALTERNATIVES Buy CLOVER SAFE broad-leaved weed control - Clovermaxx 10 L
Redlegor is an alternative brand to Clovermax. Used in crops undersown with clover.
Contains the same ingredients that is safe for clover and also MCPA for wider weed spectrum control
- Rare clover-safe product that allows weed control without harming clover
- Broad spectrum of annual and perennial weeds controlled
- Active ingredient is 2-4DB
- Can be used in cereals under-sown with red or white clover or grassland
For clover leys in grassland/ paddocks - see SPRUCE
- Creeping buttercup, Fat Hen, Plantains, Creeping thistle, Curled dock
Application notes and guidance:
- Allow 14 days to elapse after spraying before grazing animals return
- Do not roll, harrow or cut within 7 days before, or after, spraying
- Do not apply in drought or when rain is expected within 12 - 24 hours
- Do not mix with Manganese sulphate
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Contains||240 g/l 2,4-DB and 40 g/l MCPA|
|Area of Use||Agricultural, Permanent Pasture, Grassland/Paddocks, Grassland, Grass Leys|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Grassland||7 L/ha in 100–400 L/ha water. Use a minimum of 225 L water if weed growth is dense|