Systhane 20EW is a fungicide for control of powdery mildew, blackspot, rusts and wilts in a variety of fruits and ornamentals.
This product has been withdrawn and was only available for sale until 28/02/17.
Coverage: Rates vary dependent on application please see label for information
Rate: 0.225 - 0.45 L /ha see product label for information
Active Ingredient: 200 g/L myclobutanil and 103 g/L cyclohexanone (oil in water emulsion)
- A systemic fungicide wtih protectant and curative activity
- Gives protection against apple scab (venturia inaequalis), pear scab (venturia pirina) and apple powdery mildew (podosphaera leucotricha).
- Systhane is most effective when used as part of a preventative spray programme from bud burst to onset of petal fall.
- Systhane is safe to use during flowering
- From the onset of petal fall Systhane 20EW should be tank mixed with low rates of protectant fungicides to enhance fruit scab control
In particular it protects against:
- American Goosebery Mildew in Blackcurrants and Gooseberries
- Powdery Mildew in Strawberries
- Powdery Mildew, Black Spot and Rust on Roses
- Apple scab, Pear scab, and Powdery Mildew in Apples and Pears
MAFF No: 09396
Pack size: 1 L
0.225 - 0.45 L /ha depending on crop. See product label for information