Repel - Organic pest repellent for lawns and amenity turf
Natural organic plant extracts for improved pest repellence on lawns and amenity turf
Repel is a spray applied, organic, biostimulant treatment to enhance turf resilience and aid recover following pest attack.
The product also has pest repellent properties derived from the inclusion of naturally occuring plant extracts.
Application Notes and Guidance:
- Do not apply the product within 3 weeks before or after any nematode application (targeting leatherjacket or chafer grubs).
- 50ml of Repel, diluted in 10L water is sufficient to treat 250m2 of turf.
- Typical application timings range from October through to mid-May and are ideally timed to coincide and deter active larvae attemting to feed on plant roots.
- Up to 6x applications can be made per season with 14 days minimum between treatments.
- Check out our Chafer Beetle Treatment Calendar in the Labels/SDS tab
50ml in 10L of water covers 250m2
Check out our Chafer Beetle Treatment Calendar in the Labels/SDS tab