Sirius - Unique action with insecticidal properties
Sirius physical control of aphids, spider mites and thrips in fruit, vegetables, ornamentals, trees and hedges.
Sirius is a physical, organo-silicate spray which strengthens plants and can have a direct affect on populations of aphids, spider mites, whitefly and thrips in fruit, vegetables, ornamentals, trees and hedges.
Contains organo-sillicate wetting system - degrading to silica and water
Very safe for edible crops, no toxic build up. Suitable for re-spraying
- Increases leaf chlorophyll, improves plants ability to resist pest attack by increasing phytoliths.
- Reduces plants susceptibility to disease.
- Increases root development.
- For soil and foliar application - does not cause blockages.
- No Harvest Interval.
- No residues
- Can be applied via knapsack, boom sprayer or fertigation lines
Crops that Sirius has been used on include:
- Fruit - top and soft
- Peas and beans
- Stone Fruit
- Glasshouse crops
- Roses & flowers
Learn More About Sirius
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Application Rate - overall application / field sprays
|When used alone||0.5 L||200 L||1 ha (2.5 ac)|
|When mixed with other insecticides||0.25 L||200 L||1 ha (2.5 ac)|
Application Rate - Spot treatment*
|When used alone||50 ml||20 L|
|When mixed with other insecticides||25 ml||20 L|
*On spot treatment target to the point of run off