Ruby Grain 25 Whole Grain Sachets 1.5KG – 60 X 25g
Ruby Grain 25 display boxes contain 60 individual 25g whole grain sachets treated with Difenacoum rodent poison
Ruby Grain 25 display boxes contain 60 individual 25g whole grain sachets treated with Difenacoum rodent poison. This product is ideal for larger, non-professional users where mice are the main target and rats are the secondary pest.
Ruby Block 25 contains the multi-feed active ingredient Difenacoum that gives users confidence to treat a rodent infestation in more sensitive areas / homes where pets, animals and children may also frequent.
Each 150g pouch contains 6 x 25g grain sachets, enough for 1 – 2 bait stations.
Medium to high infestations require a number of bait points. Bait refills may be required to replenish any bait taken. Once bait-take has stopped, the infestation has been controlled, so bait must be withdrawn from the bait stations and disposed of correctly.
Rodenticides pose a high risk to the environment. To ensure safe and effective use all mouse and rat poisons must be secured within a suitable bait station.
For our range of secure, tamper proof bait boxes please see here.
Always read the label. Active: 0.0025% Difenacoum
Want to buy and use Professional Grade Rodenticides?
Why not complete our quick and easy Online Training to become certificated user? It's industry accredited and take less than 2 hours to complete.
How To Use
- Check for signs of activity in and around buildings.
- This can be burrows or runs.
- Rats are very cautious and will run beside buildings and look to hide in any cover that might offer them a form of safety.
- Place tamperproof bait stations every 5-10m apart where there are signs of rodent activity and in areas where rodents would feel safe and not exposed.
- Place 2 x 25g of Ruby Grain into each of the bait stations. Check the bait 5-7 days after the first treatment and replenish any bait taken.
Search for, remove and dispose of any dead rodents that are found.
Learn More About Ruby Grain Whole Grain Sachets
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.