Selontra Rodent Control 3KG & 8KG
A new formulation soft block bait that is highly palatable and extremely effective against anti-coagulant resistant rodents.
Proof of approved certification will be required before we can dispatch. Upload your certificates and declaration form (please see form in label/sds tab below) in the "My account" area or complete our Online Training to buy and use this product legally.
This product requires certificate type:
- Rodent Management Certificate
- Rodent Control Declaration Form
You have to log in and add required certificates in order to buy this product.Click here to Login/Create an account
Selontra is a newly formulated product that contains Cholecalciferol. This active ingredient has absolutely no resistance in rodent population and it is very unlikely that any will develop. The block formulation is highly palatable and will control rodents three times as quickly as old anticoagulant rodenticides, achieving full control of a rodent population in as little as 7 days. The active ingredient poses a minimal risk of secondary poisoning in non-target species that predate upon rodents.
- Very low risk of secondary poisoning to non-target species.
- Highly palatable to rodents.
- Control achieved 3 times faster than anticoagulant rodenticides.
- No current resistance in rodent populations, and highly unlikely that one will develop in the near future.
- The only rodenticide approved for field mice control.
- Can be used internally and externally.
- Boasts a ‘stop feeding’ effect after 24 hours which allows good control to be achieved in a more cost effective manner compared to anti-coagulant rodenticides.
Recommendations for use
- Before placement of rodenticides, ensure that other food sources have been removed. Avoid disturbing the area excessively as this may deter rodents returning
- Place rodenticides away from food, drink and animal feed. Care must be taken to ensure bait can’t be accessed by children, pets and wildlife.
- Place rodenticide in areas where activity has been observed, droppings have been found or inside burrows.
- Check bait locations at least once a week and replace any taken bait. If no bait has been taken after 2 weeks remove bait and reassess placement.
- Always familiarise yourself with the product label prior to use.
Active: 0.075% Cholecalciferol
PROFESSIONAL USE PRODUCT
To be used only by professional users holding certification demonstrating compliance with UK rodenticide stewardship regime requirements.
Read the label before use. Using the product in a manner that is inconsistent with the label may be an offence. Refer to the CRRU UK Code of Best Practice (or equivalent) for guidance.
When this product is supplied to a user for the control of rodents, it shall only be supplied to a professional user holding certification demonstrating compliance with UK rodenticide stewardship regime requirements.