Ruby Blocks Wax Blocks
Professional, weather resistant Difenacoum mouse poison.
Proof of approved certification will be required before we can dispatch.
Upload your certificates and declaration form (please see form in label/sds tab below) to the "my account" section of our site or complete our Online Training to buy and use this product legally.
Alternatively, choose a Non Professional product, legal to buy and use without need for certification.
This product requires certificate type:
- Rodent Management Certificate
- Rodent Control Declaration Form
You have to log in and add required certificates in order to buy this product.Click here to Login/Create an account
Ruby Blocks are available is 3kg, 5kg or 10kg packs containing wax blocks impregated with difenacoum, giving excellent mouse and rat control.
This highly attractive and effective compressed difenacoum block rat bait is producted from a number of different cereals as well as added attractants making it irresistible to rodents.
Ruby Rat and Mouse Control blocks are suitable for use both indoor and outdoor. The wax additive reduces the adverse affects of mositure when used outdoors.
Can be used in and around buildings
Eliminate bait spills by fixing within rat bait stations using wire or rod through the pre-formed holes.
Highly attractive cereal based bait for use in mice and rat control, designed to have multiple surfaces to encourage gnawing and maximise feeding. Ruby Blocks have an added attractant to aid discovery in dark locations.
- Professional use rodent poison in bulk packs.
- Ideal for use where poultry or birds may eat wheat-based poisons
- Available 3kg, 5kg & 10KG tubs.
- Moulded hole makes blocks easy to secure using the baiting rods inside our bait stations.
Recommendations for use:
- Before placement of rodenticides, ensure that other food sources have been removed. Avoid disturbing the area too much as this may deter rodents returning to the area.
- Place rodenticides away from food, drink and animal feed. Care must be taken to ensure bait can’t be accessed by children, pets and wildlife.
- Place rodenticide in areas where activity has been observed, droppings have been found or inside burrows.
- Check bait locations at least once a week and replace any taken bait. If no bait has been taken after 2 weeks remove bait and reassess placement.
- Always familiarise yourself with the product label prior to use.
Want to buy Professional Grade Rodenticides? Why not complete our CRRU accredited quick and easy Online Training to become a certificated user.
Learn More About Ruby Wax Blocks
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product
PROFESSIONAL USE PRODUCT
To be used only by professional users holding certification demonstrating compliance with UK rodenticide stewardship regime requirements.
Read the label before use. Using the product in a manner that is inconsistent with the label may be an offence. Refer to the CRRU UK Code of Best Practice (or equivalent) for guidance.
When this product is supplied to a user for the control of rodents, it shall only be supplied to a professional user holding certification demonstrating compliance with UK rodenticide stewardship regime requirements.