A1 Equine - Paddock Over-Seeder Grass Seed 5kg
Over-seeding is an ideal way to improve your horses grazing by repairing poached and lightly damaged paddocks. This paddock seed mix contains a good variety mix that is fast establishing but long term will provide good grazing.
- Provides good quality, palatable grazing for horses
- Ideal for over-seeding sparse, lightly damaged or poached paddocks
- Good mix of fast-growing seed varieties
- Contains dwarf perennial ryegrass, timothy and strong creeping red fescue
- Suitable for new renovating old paddocks to maintain shoot density
When over seeding you should consider using a fertiliser to help germination, grass growth and root establishment. We would recommend Amvista New Grass Pre-seeding Fertiliser for this
- 35% Early Perennial Ryegrass
- 35% Immediate Perennial Ryegrass
- 20% Strong Creeping Red fescue
- 10% Timothy
Learn More About A1 Equine - Paddock Over-Seeder Grass Seed 5KG
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Hand-held Application Rate
|Paddocks and grazing||5 kg bag per 1/2 acre|