A1 Equine - Paddock Clay soils Grass Seed Mix 14 kg. This grass seed mix copes well with prolonged damp and other difficult paddock conditions such as clay soils.
- Seed mix that is able to cope with heavy clay and poor drainage
- Slightly slower to establish than some grass seed, yet tougher than ryegrass-heavy mixes
- Produces a dense, hard-wearing sward that copes well with prolonged damp and other difficult paddock conditions
- Reduced risk of horse over-feeding & associated ailments
- Produces good quality hay
To get your grass seed off to a flying start we recommend using Amvista New Grass Pre-seeding Fertiliser. This promotes rapid grass growth and root establishment.
- 30% Meadow Fescue
- 20% Timothy
- 20% Strong Fescue
- 15% Sheep’s fescue
- 15% Smooth stalked meadow grass
Learn More About A1 Equine - Paddock Clay soils Grass Seed Mix
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Hand-held Application Rate
|Paddocks and grazing||14 kg bag per acre|