A1 Lawn - Cool Start Grass Seed 5KG
A1 Lawn Cool Start Grass Seed is specially developed to use at low soil temperatures.
Germinates and actively grows in temperatures from 5°C. 'Normal' seeds need 8-12°C.
PG Top Tip - Control weeds in newly established grass with Holster XL Weed Killer
A1 Lawn Cool Start Grass Seed is specially bred to grow and germinate at low soil temperature levels. It is an ideal solution where quick recovery of sports turf is needed after heavy winter wear and tear.
- Germinates and grows at very low temperatures 5°C, 'normal' grass requires 8 - 12°C
- Establishes quickly even at low temperatures
- Durable surface giving excellent wear and tear qualities making it ideal for sports turf, parks, play areas and even lawns
- Can withstand weather extremes such as drought and low temperatures
- Disease resistant
- High endophyte levels give strong root growth, quick establishment, resistance to insect attack, a stronger root also acts a a deterrent to birds
- 40% Tetraploid Dwarf Amentiy Ryegrass
- 60% Dward Amenity Ryegrass
- Sowing rate (new lawn): 35g/m2
- Sowing rate (over-seeding): 20g/m2
- Coverage for sowing new lawn: 5kg = 140 m2
- Coverage for overseeding lawn: 5kg = 200 m2
Learn More About A1 Lawn Cool Start Grass Seed
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Hand-held Application Rate
Sowing rate (new lawn): 35g/m2
Sowing rate (over-seeding): 20g/m2
Coverage for sowing new lawn: 5kg = 140 m2
Coverage for overseeding lawn: 5kg = 200 m2