A1 Sports - Golf Green Grass Seed 5kg
A grass seed mix specifically for golf tees and fairways (with ryegrass) grass seed.
The addition of ryegrass gives additional tolerance to heavy wear and tear.
Golf Green grass seed is excellent for rapid renovation of fairways and teas.
This is a very popular seed mix as it is hard wearing and recovers easily from divoting.
- Fast establishing, dense hard wearing sward
- Contains amenity ryegrass which recovers quickly from damage such as divots
- A very popular seed mix and used across a high number of golf clubs
- 40% Chewings Fescue A
- 40% Chewings Fescue B
- 20% Highland Browntop Bent
- Can be mown down to 12 mm
Learn More About A1 sports - Golf Green grass seed
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product
Hand-held Application Rate
Sowing rate (new lawn): 50g/m2
Sowing rate (over-seeding): 25g/m2
Coverage for sowing new lawn: 5kg = 100 m2
Coverage for overseeding lawn: 5kg = 200 m2