Progreen has a long history of training people in Agriculture, Horticulture, Amenity/ Industrial maintenance, Pest Control, Forestry and Aquatic businesses.
Recognised, legal pesticide courses from Lantra or City & Guilds (NPTC) are available and include the popular courses: handheld application (PA6), tractor application (PA2), Health and Safety on Farms (E-learning).
Flexible working and social distancing have also been addressed with the only totally online training and examination for Safe Use of Pesticides (PA1) as well as the CRRU-approved online E-learning: Rodent Control on Farms and Rodent Control in Industrial and Public areas.
Whatever your needs, we have the answer: from refresher courses to aquatic pesticides application courses and bespoke training, on-site nationwide.
Are your course fully certified?
Yes, our training courses are recognised by places such as Lantra and City & Guilds meaning they are fully certified.
Can I do the training courses online?
We provide a lot of E-Learning courses so the majority of them can be completed online but some are required to be taken face-to-face.
- Course Type
- PA6aw Safe Use of Hand Held Applicators in or near water 1 item
- PA2a Safe Use of Hydraulic Nozzle Boom Sprayer 1 item
- PA1 Safe Use of Pesticides Foundation 2 items
- PA4g/s Safe Use of Granule and Slug Pellet Applicators 1 item
- PA6INJ Handheld Application using Injection Equipment 1 item
- Knapsack Sprayer Update / PA6 Refresher 1 item
- Basis Certificate in Crop Protection (Amenity Horticulture) 1 item
- E Learning 10 items
- I need online training to