Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Aluminium Phosphide for Vertebrate Pest Control
As of 26th November 2015 you can no longer purchase or use Phostoxin and Talunex legally without the new accredited level 2 certificate of competence.
Who is the course for?
- Professional pest control operatives (mole, rat and rabbit controllers)
- Farmers and Horticulturists
- Gamekeepers, Groundsmen and Greenkeepers
- Local authority and public utility personnel – parks and gardens staff
- Land management personnel
What does the course cover?
- Legal requirements related to the use of Aluminium Phosphide
- Health and safety
- Understanding the product label
- Emergency procedures
- Symptoms of phosphine poisoning
- PPE requirements
- We have a one day course hosted at a purpose built training room in Bourne, Lincs (PE10 0DN).
- We can accommodate limited numbers so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Please note: Cost is for training only. Assessments are held and invoiced separately to the training.
Please contact us for more information or to book a place on our next course.