Headland Intake 2.5L- Penetrating Adjuvant & Water Conditioner
A wetting and penetrating adjuvant specially formulated for mixing with approved pesticide
Headland Intake is an adjuvant combined with a range of selective and total weedkillers in order to achieve greater penetration into the leaf, improve the spray result and to acidify alkaline spray solutions that would otherwise be less effective.
Ideal wetting agent for weeds with a waxy leaf that are normally difficult to control
Contains: Blend of organic acids and surface active agents. 40% w/w propionic acid
- Headland Intake optimises pH in alkaline water to improve spray results
- Achieves rapid penetration of difficult foliage, eg: ivy
- Useful in imperfect weather: cold, sporadic rain, slow growth conditions to speed up results
- Mixes with a variety of herbicides, fungicides and insecticides
NB: When used to acidify a spray mix it is important to add Intake to the water BEFORE the herbicide.
Learn More About Headland Intake
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Adjuvant Application Rate
|Max spray concentration||0.5% total spray liquid|
|Example application rate||100 ml in a 20 L knapsack
|Use as spray acidifier|| 0.1% of total spray liquid