NupHix Water Conditioner with Inbuilt Colour Indication
Specialist water conditioner that changes the pH of hard water and turns it pink when the correct pH is reached
Specialist hard water conditioner that 'fixes' the water pH between 4-5.
No guesswork! Clever indicator dye turns the water pink when the correct pH range has been achieved.
Hard water can 'lock up' or reduce a significant percentage of chemical ingredients instantly. Excess magnesium and calcium makes the water 'hard' leading to limsecale in machines and utensils.
NupHix, just like pHixer, dissolves the carbonates that cause limescale and make 100% of any herbicide spray available to kill the chosen target weed. Also works on hiugh salinity water
- Works well on herbicide, fungicides and foliar liquid feeds
- Turns the water pink at the ideal pH
- Treats water with high salinity
- Does more than just buffer or block limescale producing carbonates
- Use dilution rates then add 10ml in stages until water turns pink
How to Use:
1. Establish the hardness of water in your area (Google search: water hardness map uk)
2. Add NupHix (BEFORE the pesticide) to the water at the application rate, until the colour turns a stable pink
3. Add the pesticide last (eg: herbicide, fungicide, etc)
Learn More About NupHix Water Conditioner
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|Water Hardness Rating||Application rate ml / 100 L|