AlgoClear 5L - Hard Surface Moss & Algae Control
AlgoClear is a concentrated cleaner used for soft-washing, that removes discolourations and growth from hard surfaces. Ideal for removal on paving, patios, render, tarmac, artificial grass and sports surfaces. Does not contain bleach or ammonia.
- Buy 2 for £41.56 £34.63 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £40.25 £33.54 each and save 8%
- Buy 4 for £39.37 £32.81 each and save 10%
- Buy 8 for £38.50 £32.08 each and save 12%
AlgoClear® previously known as MossGo is a proven Biocide to effectively remove discolouration and other natural growths from a wide variety of surfaces.
It is particularly popular for the cleaning of patios, tarmac driveways, timber walkways, render, tiled roofs and artificial lawns but can also used widely on artificial sports surfaces.
- A great product for patio and tennis court cleaning, AlgoClear® can be used on a wide variety of sport surfaces and is also used to great effect on timber decking, tiled roofs, glass houses and on brick, to name just a few of its applications.
Active Ingredient: 9.6%w/w DDAC (Quaternary Ammonium Chloride)
Coverage: Pack treats up to 325m2.
See Application Rate tab for suggested dilution rates.
Cleans patios, driveways, roofs & artificial lawns
- Suitable for both amateur and professional users who want to clean hard surfaces
- Also available in a higher professional use concentration (40%) - AlgoClear Pro® 5L
- Can be used year round
- For use on all materials susceptible to contamination by bacteria, algae, lichen or moss
- The legislation governing Moss control products has recently changed. AlgoClear complies with all relevant legislation and is recognised by the HSE. Many others such as BAC50, no longer have this approval and would now be considered illegal.
- A significant advantage of AlgoClear is its ability to remain fully effective when applied with hard water. With many competitor products such as Green Terminator or BAC50, the active ingredient binds readily with minerals in hard water significantly reducing its efficacy. The active (DDAC) in AlgoClear does not suffer from this and retains its full efficacy.
Application notes and guidance:
- Avoid any overspray or excessive run-off onto lawns, grassland and plants as it may cause damage. If in doubt, thoroughly drench the affected area or plant with water
- Results may be affected if rain occurs within 24 hours and at temperatures below 8ºC
- Not intended for use as a moss treatment for lawn, flower beds or as algae treatment in pond water
|Area of Use||Polytunnels/Glasshouses, Timber Decking, Roofs & Tiles, Renders & Cladding, Artifical Lawns, Tennis Courts, Patios & Driveways, Window sills/Copings, Concrete & Bricks, Sports Surfaces|
|Contains||9.6% w/w DDAC (quarternary ammonium chloride|
|Area of Use||Hard Surfaces|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Ground surfaces (Standard Rate) - dilute 1 part AlgoClear to 10/12 parts water||Apply 1L of dilution to 4/5 m2 (pack coverage <325m2)|
|Heavy Contamination (High Rate) - dilute 1 part AlgoClear to 6 parts water||Apply 1L of dilution to 4/5 m2 (pack coverage <175m2)|