Cooper Pegler Constant Pressure Valve 7558131
Using a pressure valve helps to achieve a consistent, uniform and even spray - which as a result, will deliver better results. The Cooper Pegler Constant Pressure Valve (7558131) fits all Cooper Pegler Sprayers with the plastic grip lances.
This in-line pressure valve for CP3 2000 Series knapsacks works by maintaining a constant 1 bar pressure when using a Cooper Pegler knapsack. This in turn results in achieving a greater spray uniformity, achieving better results.
How it works:
- Fit the valve to the end of the lance, just ahead of the spray nozzle housing
- When only 1 bar of pressure has been achieved it will let water through the nozzle
- The constant pressure helps to prevent underspray or dribbling from the nozzle
- Fits all Cooper Pegler lances with a plastic hand grips
- Suitable for any Cooper Pegler lance with a plastic handgrip
- The Constant Pressure Valve is now fitted as standard on all Cooper Pegler 2000 Series Sprayers
- The Cooper Pegler Constant Pressure Valve can be used to enhance the performance of your current knapsack or as a replacement part
- The constant pressure valve mechanism is delicate and can be become blocked over time. To prolong the life of the valve only clean water should be used, a top hat filter should be fitted and All Clear Extra should be flushed through at the end of each days use
Ref: 7558131 / For product code 755837 please contact us