Amvista No.2: Lawn Sand 20kg. Nitrogen Fertiliser & Ultra Concentrated Iron Content for Moss Treatment 3-0-0 +7Fe.
Treats a large area of moss in lawns, amenity turf & outfield areas.
VERY LOW application rate means excellent coverage per bag.
Contains: 3% Nitrogen, 0% Phosphate, 0% Potassium + 7% Fe(Iron) in a dust free, spreadable granule form.
- A classic combination of low nitrogen & high iron blended sands to combat moss in grass – suitable for all turf situations
- High iron hardens turf against disease
- Promotes a rapid greening of lawns
- Applied at the higher rate, lawn sand will blacken moss
- To prevent staining, apply with caution near paved/ concrete paths or garden ornaments
- Granular fertilisers should not be applied during periods of stress: drought, high temperatures, frost
- Water the area with a hose if there is no rain 48 hours after application
- Avoid cutting grass for 3 days after application
400- 571 (m2)
|Area of Use||Amenity Grassland, Grassland, Managed Amenity Turf|
Application Rate & Information
|Application Rate||35 - 50 g/m2|
|Coverage||400 - 571 m2|
|Longevity||2 - 4 weeks|
|Granule Size||2 - 3 mm|
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use
Safety Sheets (MSDS)