Amvista G1 New Grass 20KG (6-9-6) Use when seeding new grass
Amvista No.1. New Grass 20 kg. Compound granular fertiliser for pre-seeding or newly seeded soils in all situations.
Amvista G1 New Grass 20kg. Compound fertiliser for pre-seeding or newly seeded soils in all situations.
Contains: 6% Nitrogen, 9% Phosphate, 6% Potassium in a dust free, spreadable granule form.
- A high phosphate fertiliser to promote earlier grass coverage and quicker root development
- Ideal for incorporating into soils immediately prior to seeding or turfing
*If you need a slow release granule with a high phosphate index - see Amvista Longlife 18-22-5
- Granular fertilisers should not be applied during periods of stress: drought, high temperatures, frost
- Water the area with a hose if there has been no rain, 48 hours after application
- Avoid cutting grass for 3 days after application
Learn More About Amvista G1 New Grass Fertiliser
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, and Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Take a look at our full range of turf and lawn fertiliers here.
|Analysis||6% Nitrogen, 9% Phosphate, 6% Potassium|
|Application Rate||50 g/m²|
|Coverage Acres||0.1 acre|
|Granular / Liquid||Granular|
|Granule Size (mm)||2 - 4 mm|
|Longevity||4 - 6 weeks|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Lawn||20 kg bag per 400 m2|