Gazelle SG – Systemic Insecticide 500g
Gazelle SB is a highly effective, broad-spectrum, systemic insecticide. Ideal for use against a large variety of plant chewing and sucking pests. On label approval for use against aphids and whitefly with EAMUs for specific weevil species.
Gazelle is a systemic insecticide used to kill aphids, greenfly and whitefly in a wide range of crops and situations. Gazelle also has minor approvals (EAMUs) for the control of specific Weevil species in forestry situations.
Gazelle can be used for insect control on outdoor apples, pears, plums, cherries and ornamental plant production, as well as tomato, pepper and aubergine crops under protection. EAMUs for use in lettuce, soft fruit, top fruit, hops and a broad spectrum of herbs as well as forestry.
- Targets only the pests actively feeding on treated plants, this minimises the impact on beneficial and non-damaging insect life.
- Systemic mode of action means that new growth remains protected after treatment and efficacy relies less on full coverage of the plant.
- Broad-spectrum control of a wide range of plant sucking and chewing insects.
- Control of honeydew producing insects significantly reduces risk of secondary sooty mould infections.
- Application of Gazelle should be made at the first sign of attack.
- Please refer to the product label for application rate data and maximum number of applications for your crop.
- Early application should be made as Gazelle will have a lower impact on naturally occurring beneficial insects such as predatory mites and parasitic wasps, honeybees and bumble bees.
- Application should not be made to flowering plants and while bees are foraging.
Learn More About Gazelle SG
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Please check the product label for other crop specific application rates and harvest intervals.
Overall application rates based on 250g in 1000lt water to cover 10,000m2
|Crop||Application Rate||Dilution per Litre||To Cover|
|Ornamental Plant Production||5g per 20 litre of water||200m2|