New-Way Weed Spray 5L - Non Glyphosate Alternative
Biodegradable alternative to glyphosate for weed & moss control in many areas
- Buy 2 for £41.77 £34.81 & save 9%
- Buy 4 for £40.85 £34.04 & save 11%
- Buy 8 for £39.48 £32.90 & save 14%
- Buy 12 for £39.01 £32.51 & save 15%
New-Way Weed spray is a new total weed control for all weeds and moss
Suitable for; weed control in parks, amenity areas and church yards, on pathways, around domestic, industrial and public buildings, and similar situations.
Derived from natural ingredients it offers an alternative to glyphosate; Roundup Proactive, Roundup Provantage, Gallup Biograde Amenity, etc.
- Contains 240g/L Acetic Acid - naturally occurring and bio-degradeable
- Safe for the environment - breaks down naturally to water
- Total weedkiller - plants die in 1-3 days
- Can be used in cool weather on moss
- Annual weeds controlled with one application
- Ideal for: paths, pavements, fencelines, other hard surfaces, industrial areas
- No residual effect - sprayed areas can be planted after weeds are dead (1-3 days)
Application Notes & Guidance:
- Apply as a coarse spray
- Contact herbicide - less risk of severe damage to surrounding vegetation
- Half-fill tank with clean water
- Add New Way Weedspray then top up with water
- Agitate tank
Learn More About New-Way Weed Spray
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Recommended sprayer: Mesto Flori 5L (EPDM seals): HERE
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Contains||240g/L Acetic Acid|
|Hard surfaces, natural surfaces without vegetation and permeable surfaces overlying soil||
Mix 1 volume of New-Way Weed Spray with 3 volumes of clean water.
e.g. for a 16 litre knapsack sprayer, mix 4 L of New-Way Weed Spray with 12 L of water.