Amvista L2 5L Liquid Iron and Sulphur Fertiliser (1.4-0-0)
Amvista Liquid Iron 5 L - for rapid green-up, hardening off or correcting deficiencies in amenity turf.
- Buy 2 for £19.20 £16.00 & save 15%
- Buy 4 for £16.20 £13.50 & save 28%
For rapid green-up, hardening off or correcting deficiencies in amenity turf. A strong formulation of concentrated liquid iron, nitrogen & sulphur. Now also containing seaweed for added nutrition.
Seaweed incorporates numerous Trace Elements.
Seaweed also encourages the growth of natural microorganisms in the soil that benefits the health and vitality of the turf
Greening the grass is not only for looks. It strengthens the leaf blade and can be used year-round – especially for extra durability to withstand fluctuating, colder temperatures.
Amvista Liquid Iron is ready to dilute - no solids, powders or extra mess. Just add water and go...
Ingredients: (w/v) Iron (Fe) 6.0%, Sulphur (S) 5.4%, Nitrogen (N) 1.4%, Seaweed 3%
- Suitable for use all year round
- Strengthens and hardens turf grass without a flush of soft growth
- 'Hardening-off' helps protect turf grass against fungal disease
- Discourages moss & algae. Blackens moss at higher concentrations.
- Macronutrients, sulphur & nitrogen aid grass recovery and unimpaired growth
- Do not allow spray to touch concrete, wood or stone as staining may occur
- Natural organic seaweed encourages healthy, disease resistant turf.
Coverage: 500 - 1666 m2 (depending on application rate)
(Note: Amvista Liquid iron applied at the mid-higher rate may blacken moss & grass before greening occurs)
Learn More About Amvista L2
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|Analysis||(w/v) Iron (Fe) 6.0%, Sulphur (S) 5.4%, Nitrogen (N) 1.4%|
|Application Rate||25 - 90 L/ha|
|Coverage Acres||Variable (refer to chart)|
|Granular / Liquid||Liquid|
|Granule Size (mm)||n/a|
|Longevity||4 - 6 weeks|
Hand-held Application Rate (to cover 200sqm)
|Greening-up and hardening off||600 ml with 9.4 L water|
|Mid range||1.25 L with 8.5 L water|
|Extra effect & blackening||4.5 L with 5.5 L water|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Greening-up and hardening off||25 L/ha in 400 - 600 L/ha water|
|Mid range||50 L/ha in 400 - 600 L/ha water|
|Extra effect||90 L/ha in 400 - 600 L/ha water|