Sapphire Paste Paste Pouch 5KG
Professional, single feed Brodifacoum mouse and rat poison.
Proof of approved certification will be required before we can dispatch.
Upload your certificates and declaration form (please see form in label/sds tab below) to the "my account" section of our site or complete our Online Training to buy and use this product legally.
Alternatively, choose a Non Professional product, legal to buy and use without need for certification.
This product requires certificate type:
- Rodent Management Certificate
- Rodent Control Declaration Form
You have to log in and add required certificates in order to buy this product.Click here to Login/Create an account
Sapphire Paste rat and mouse killer
Rrodenticide paste contains Brodifacoum which is a highly and rapidly affective rodenticide, ideally suited for high sensitivity situations where quick control is required.
A rat killer using high quality mix of blended cereals and peanut oil forms the base of Sapphire Paste. This mix is very palatable and highly attractive ensuring a fatal dose is consumed.
- Powerful single feed rodenticide often resulting in a kill within hours.
- Professional use only mouse and rat bait in bulk packs.
- Available in 5kg tubs and pre-packed in 100g dose sachets.
- Ideal for use both indoors and outdoors.
- Brodifacoum is more toxic to non target species than other active ingredients so should only be used within buildings and in a secure bait station.
Recommendations for use:
- Before placement of rodenticides, ensure that other food sources have been removed. Avoid disturbing the area excessively as this may deter rodents returning
- Place rodenticides away from food, drink and animal feed. Care must be taken to ensure bait can’t be accessed by children, pets and wildlife.
- Place rodenticide in areas where activity has been observed, droppings have been found or inside burrows.
- Check bait locations at least once a week and replace any taken bait. If no bait has been taken after 2 weeks remove bait and reassess placement.
- Always familiarise yourself with the product label prior to use.
Active: 0.004% Brodifacoum. Authorisation code UK-2015-0900 IE/BPA 70286
Safety Notice: Please be aware that Sapphire rodenticides contain a chocolate attractant which may be appealing to non-target species. If household pets are in the vicinity of the infestation it is advised to use an alternative product which does not contain this compound; for example Ruby Paste or Jade Bait Blocks.
Want to buy Professional Grade Rodenticides? Why not complete our CRRU accredited quick and easy Online Training to become a certificated user.
Learn More About Sapphire Paste Pouch
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product
PROFESSIONAL USE PRODUCT
To be used only by professional users holding certification demonstrating compliance with UK rodenticide stewardship regime requirements.
Read the label before use. Using the product in a manner that is inconsistent with the label may be an offence. Refer to the CRRU UK Code of Best Practice (or equivalent) for guidance.
When this product is supplied to a user for the control of rodents, it shall only be supplied to a professional user holding certification demonstrating compliance with UK rodenticide stewardship regime requirements.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.