Gallup XL 5L - Professional Grade - Agricultural Glyphosate
Gallup XL Glyphosate herbicide for control of annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds in agriicultural areas.
Gallup XL Glyphosate herbicide is recommended for control of annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds in non-crop areas such as roadsides, paths, hard surfaces and along fences and walls. It is also recommended for clearing weedy ground prior to planting or sowing, and for total weed control on industrial sites.
Gallup XL Glyphosate 360 XL may also be used as a directed spray in ornamental plantings, and in forestry for site preparation and post-planting treatments.
- High strength plus powerful surfactant for outstanding performance
- Improved translocation gives superior power against couch
- Rainfast in just 6 hours
- Controls many emergent weeds
APPLICATION NOTES AND GUIDANCE
- A period without rain of at least 6 hours, and preferably 24 hours, must follow application.
- Symptoms on the weeds are seen 7-10 days (or longer if growth is slow) after spraying. Leaves first redden then go yellow. This is quicker on grasses than broad-leaved weeds. Reaction of nettles is slow.
- For optimum results, weeds must be undisturbed with no further treatment or cultivation for 7 days.
- Allow 2-3 weeks for symptoms to appear – re-treat any unaffected plants using spot treatments.
- Planting of trees, shrubs etc. may take place 7 days after application.
- Grass may be sown 14 days after treatment.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|5,000 - 10,000m2
Knapsack Application Rate
25ml of Gallup XL in 1L Water