Hilite effectively controls annual and perennial grasses and non-woody broad-leaved weeds in amenity and industrial areas, parks, highways, paved areas and factory sites. Hilite is also effective for clearing vegetation prior to planting of ornamental species, around the bases of trees, shrubs and roses, as well as in forestry areas.
- Hilite is rainfast within 30-60 minutes of application
- Application is easier with the Compact Applicator, the product is lighter to carry around
- No mixing is required - Hilite is pre-mixed and the ready to use pack connects straight to the applicator
- Spraying accurately is made easier - spray from 3cm wide to 1m wide with the Compact Applicator
- There is a low drift risk
- Non-irritant formulation
- Requires at least 6 hours (preferably 24 hours) rain-free following spraying
- 750ml in one bottle
Application notes and guidance:
- Apply Nomix Hilite with the Nomix Total Droplet Control Compact Applicator
- The white pigment in Hilite ensures accurate spraying, whilst the stable oil-emulsion formulation helps ensure accurate application
- Please note; we recommend the use of the Universal Cleaner for the Compact Applicator, either immediately after use or when switching products, to prevent build up of product
- Small square disc : spray width less than 60cm*
Large serrated disc: wide swaths for large areas*for spray swath widths less than 60cm - hold the applicator lower over the target weed and increase nozzle rotation speed to ensure appropriate coverage
480 - 1,920 (m2)
0.12 - 0.47 (acres)
|Contains||194 g/L (20.1% w/w) isopropylamine salt of glyphosate (equivalent to 144 g/L glyphosate)|
|Area of Use||Agricultural, Amenity Vegetation, Forestry, Hard Surfaces, Horticultural, Natural Surfaces Not Intended To Bear Vegetation, Permeable Surfaces|
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
Hand-held Application Rate
|Annual weeds and perennial grasses||10 L/ha|
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use
Safety Sheets (MSDS)
Nomix Hilite Glyphosate - use with Nomix TDC Applicator is rated 5.00 stars by Progreen Weed Control Solutions customers based on 2 product reviews