Clayton Apt Long Lasting Weedkiller - Up to 6 months
Clayton Apt long-lasting weedkiller. Controls weeds for up to 6 months, alternative to Paradise.
This product has now been removed from the market. Existing stock can continue to be stored and used until the 30th June 2024. For further information please call 01778 394052.
For a replacement product see Chikara
Broad-spectrum, non-selective weed control for pre and post emergent control of a wide variety of weeds on porous surfaces.
Keep areas clear of weeds for up to 6 months by using Clayton Apt before weeds are present or mix with a total weedkiller eg glyphosate to control weeds present and prevent new weeds emerging for upto 6 months. Click here for suitable products to tank mix.
TOTAL WEED CONTROL THAT LASTS UP TO 6 MONTHS
- Ideal for use to keep areas free of weeds for long periods
- Apply in late winter or early spring for best results
- Flexible application – use in a boom spray or knapsack
- Can be used in a tank-mix with glyphosate or diluted with water on its own
- Controls a wide variety of weeds by interrupting seed germination
- Advisable not to apply too near the following species: dogwood, privet and lilacs (see label for further info.)
- Use ‘medium’ quality spray as per BCPC guidelines
Application notes and guidance:
- See label for shrub and tree species that may be susceptible to soil and/or foliar application
- Ensure application equipment is thoroughly washed out after use
Replacement product for Paradise. Equal efficacy to Paradise as long lasting weedkiller.
To weigh out the very small amounts of Clayton Apt required we recommend a Professional Pocket Chemical Scale.
Learn More About Clayton Apt
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|Coverage||3,333m2 & 13,332m2|
HAND-HELD APPLICATION RATE
|Natural surfaces not intended for vegetation||5 g in 20 L water covers 333m2|
BOOMSPRAY APPLICATION RATE
|Natural surfaces not intended for vegetation||150 g/ha in 200 - 600 L/ha water covers 1ha (10,000m2)|
CLAYTON APT IS TYPICALLY MIXED WITH GLYPHOSATE TO QUICKLY REMOVE ESTABLISHED WEEDS
See all suitable Glyphosates by clicking here