Nomix Dual long-lasting weedkiller for TDC APPLICATOR
The only approved long lasting herbicide approved on both hard and soft surfaces. Nomix Dual should be applied with the Total Droplet Control Compact Applicator.
Approved for use on a range of hard and soft surfaces, including block paving and pavements.
- Buy 4 for £32.77 £27.31 each and save 5%
- Buy 8 for £31.06 £25.88 each and save 10%
Nomix Dual effectively controls a wide range of emerged annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds.
Nomix Dual herbicide controls emerged broad-leaved weeds and grass weeds, and prevents further weed growth by preventing weed seed germination.
Residual Long-lasting weed killer for the Nomix TDC Compact Applicator
- Nomix Dual has now been approved for use on hard surfaces, including footpaths, roads, pavements and kerb edges
- Dual is the only residual herbicide available today with approval for use on both hard and soft surfaces
- Delivers up to 6 months' control, combining the contact action of glyphosate with the long lasting active sulfosulfuron
- Application is easier with the Compact Applicator, the product is lighter to carry around
- No mixing required - Dual is pre-mixed and the ready to use pack connects straight to the applicator
- Spraying accurately is made easier - spray from 3cm wide to 1m wide with the Compact Applicator
- Low drift risk
- Requires at least 6 hours (preferably 24 hours) rain-free following spraying
- 750ml in one bottle
Application notes and guidance:
- Apply Nomix Dual with the Nomix Total Droplet Control Compact Applicator
- The white pigment in Dual ensures accurate spraying, whilst the stable oil-emulsion formulation helps ensure accurate application
- Please note; we recommend the use of the Universal Cleaner for the Compact Applicator, either immediately after use or when switching products, to prevent build up of product
- Small square disc : spray width less than 60cm*
Large serrated disc: wide swaths for large areas
*for spray swath widths less than 60cm - hold the applicator lower over the target weed and increase nozzle rotation speed to ensure appropriate coverage
Learn More About Nomix Dual Long-Lasting Weed Killer
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Coverage||Linear coverage 1,400m with 0.6m swath at walking pace (approx)|
|Contains||162 g/L isopropylamine salt of glyphosate (equivalent to 120 g/L glyphosate) plus 2.22 g/L sulfosulfuron|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Annual weeds and perennial grasses||9 L/ha|