Headland Staff 5 L
Headland Staff 500 allows economical control of a broad selection of annual and perennial weeds in grassland and amenity turf.
ALTERNATIVES For knapsack or boom spraying see Depitox 5 L / 10 L
Headland Staff 500 5 L is a selective weedkiller to control a broad selection of annual and perennial weeds in grassland, amenity grassland and turf.
Economical all-rounder for treating a variety of different weeds in grass and turf.
- Approved for use in agricultural/ amenity grassland and amenity turf
- Treats buttercup, plantains, daisy, dandelion, lesser celandine, self-heal, yarrow and ragwort
- Keep grazing animals off land for at least 14 days after treatment
- Some weed species will be checked but may require a second spray to fully control it – see label for details
- Do not spray on grassland or turf established less than 12 months
- Variable water volume depending on grass length - 110-400L/ha
- Clover may be checked after using Headland Staff 500
- Allow 4-6 weeks between treatments upto 3 treatments per year on Grassland/ Amenity Turf
Application notes and guidance:
- Ragwort is best treated in rosette stage – before flowering. Can be tank-mixed with MCPA for best results
- Safe for pets once dry
- Allow at least 12 hours rain-free after application
- Repeat applications will be necessary to treat field horsetail
- Allow at least 7 days after application before rolling/ harrowing
- Do not sow seed for 3 months after application
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|500 g/L 2,4-D
|Area of Use
|Agricultural, Managed Amenity Turf, Horticultural, Grassland/Paddocks, Grassland, Amenity Grassland
Hand-held Application Rate
|Perennial and annual grassland weeds
|140 ml in 10 L water
Boomspray Application Rate
GRASSLAND & AMENITY TURF:
|Buttercup, plantains, dandelion hawkweed
|2.8 L/ha in 110 - 400 L/ha water
|Ragwort (tank mixed)
|3.3 L/ha in 110 - 400 L/ha water