Professional level broadcast spreader (towable model) that offers unbeatable quality for the price. The wide distribution pattern cuts down on the number of passes needed to fully cover your lawn or area to be treated – saving time. A random distribution pattern also reduces the risk of over and under fertilising.
Aimed at the professional contractor this broadcast spreader is also suited to those with larger gardens, turfed areas or paddocks. Designed to have a long work life this towable spreader comes with a super duty enclosed gear case and a durable powder coated finish.
- Suitable for garden tractors, ATV’s, quad bikes and ride on mowers
- Can be used to sow seeds, spread fertiliser and salt gritting*
- 60 kg capacity hopper (with flow control)
- Fully enclosed gearcase with greased fitting
- Large 15 inch pneumatic turf tyres (37.5 cm)
Capacity: 60 kg
Spreading pattern: up to 3.5m (with flow control)
*Ice melt products can be highly corrosive, it is essential to wash your spreader thoroughly after use. Ice melt products need to be dry and free flowing in order to be spread effectively.
PG6000 Towable Broadcast Spreader is rated 4.00 stars by Progreen Weed Control Solutions customers based on 1 product reviews