Pas Tor Twin Pack 1 x 2L + 1 x 2L - Powerful Grassland Weedkiller
PasTor twin pack is the supercharged replacement for Pastor Pro, containing more active ingredients and delivering even better results.
Due to the unfortunate nationwide shortage of PasTor IF this product is unavailable we recommend Doxstar Pro as an alternative.
Packaged in a handy twin pack PasTor is strong on nettles, docks and thistles plus a wide range of broad leaved and annual weeds.
More cost effective per acre than Pastor Pro.
Pas Tor is for boom spray application only.
For knapsack application - see Grazon Pro
Replacement for Pastor Pro for grassland weed control
New PasTor is the supercharged replacement for Pastor Pro giving improved results on nettles, docks and thistles in paddocks, grassland and pastures.
Packaged in a twin pack, PasTor contains more active ingredients than Pastor Pro. and delivers greater weed control at even lower costs per acre than Pastor Pro.
Used together at 1L/ha + 1L/ha for excellent control of docks & thistles
PasTor also controls chickweed, dandelions, ivy and bindweed plus a wide range of annual and perennial weeds in silage, hay meadows and grazing pasture.
- PasTor is compatible to tank mix together - two bottles in one convenient box
- Upto three times the coverage, per box, compared to PastorPro - upto 5 acres (2 hectares)
- PasTor offers low application rates of 1L/ha but excellent control of docks, thistles & nettles.
- Pas & Tor are trans-located deep into the root, giving long term weed control
- 7 day livestock exclusion
- May need longer if poisonous plant foliage is present
- PasTor is rainfast in 2 hours
- Use on grassland established for at least 1 year. Will not check grass growth
- Apply with boom sprayer - using a medium spray. For knapsack application - see Grazon Pro
- Best control is achieved when weeds are healthy and actively growing
- Can be used late in the season - up until 31st October
- There is more of a demand for manure to part replace peat in some manufactured composts and more home-grown vegetable production. As a result products containing clopyralid, such as PasTor, should not be used on grass which is going to be made into hay. This will in turn reduce the likelihood of clopyralid residues being found in manue which would affect sensitive crops.
Many paddock owners realise how important it is to control sycamore seedlings if they are grazed by horses and ponies. Some seedlings contain the toxin hypoglycin A and ingestion can cause a potentially fatal condition called equine atypical myopathy. Although not on the label, Grazon Pro will give good control of these seedlings. Please note any extended grazing intervals if controlling poisonous weeds.
How do you use PasTor?
- Only use on established grassland older than 12 months
- Treat thistle rosettes up to 200 mm high & wide
- If weeds have passed the ideal control stage, it is recommended to cut back and apply PasTor on new regrowth
- Generally allow 2 - 3 weeks
- Weeds can appear at different times and be at different growth stages, In this case Dow advise topping to even off the growth
- Apply using a boom sprayer mounted on a quad bike/ATV
- Grass seed can be stitched in 4 weeks after application
- Allow a minimum of 21 days before cutting for hay or silage... ideally 28 days
- Do not mix with Phenoxy herbicides - as this may compromise the ability of PasTor to trans-locate to the weeds roots
For further guidance on how to treat thistles click here
Learn More About Pas Tor Twin Pack
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|Contains||Pas: 150 g/L fluroxypyr + 150 g/L triclopyr Tor: 200 g/L clopyralid + 200 g/L triclopyr|
|MAPP||Pas 17772 Tor 17777|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Maximum Effect||Docks Thistles, Nettles, Chickweed, Rosebay Willowherb, Sorrel, Broom, Daisy, Dandelion||1L/ ha Pas + 1L/ha Tor in 300-400L/ha water (Reduced water volumes possible when using Air inclusion nozzles)|
|PAS||Docks, Nettles||2 L/ha in 300 - 400 L/ha water or 1L/ha Spring + 1L/ha Autumn|
|TOR||Thistle, Clover, Dandelion||1 L/ha in 300 - 400 L/ha water|
Pas Tor: applications must not be made outside of the period 1st March - 31st October