SBK Brushwood Killer 1L & KPlus 250ML & Proweed 1.5L Sprayer
Tough weedkiller for horsetail, marestail, brambles, thistles, nettles and docks, kills weeds not grass.
This bundle includes:
- 1x SBK Brushwood Killer 1L
- 1x Kplus+ 250ml water conditioner
- 1x Proweed 1.5L sprayer
CONCENTRATED SBK WEEDKILLER
Concentrated, selective weedkiller (safe for grass) for woody and broad-leaved weeds.
What does SBK kill?
SBK Brushwood Killer is a tough weed killer for the control of brambles, marestail or horsetail, nettles and saplings. It can also be used as a cut-stump treatment to kill tree stumps and prevent re-growth
What is included in this bundle?
- 1 x SBK Brushwood Killer 1 litre (contains triclopyr)
- 1 x KPlus+ 250ml (water conditioner)
- 1 x Proweed 1.5L sprayer
K Plus will improve SBK uptake when controlling difficult weeds such as marestail / horsetail and also improve overall results in hard water areas
CONTAINS TRICLOPYR, CONTROLS TOUGH WOODY WEEDS SUCH AS BRAMBLES & HORSETAIL/MARESTAIL
- Effective control of nettles, brambles, docks and other tough weeds including marestail/horsetail
- Can be used as a cut stump treatment
- Amateur label (suitable for home use)
- Can be applied using pressure sprayer or watering can (results more variable)
- Apply when weeds are actively growing and soil is moist
- Safe to grass
- Does not contain glyphosate
Application notes and guidance:
- Do not apply in drought or freezing conditions
- Exercise caution when spraying on fine-leaved or quality turf
- Leave 6 weeks after spraying before replanting
For more information on controlling tree stumps and woody weeds click here
Proweed 1.5L Sprayer:
- 5L Working Capacity
- Pressure Pump Washer
- Brass Adjustable Nozzle & Tip
- Robust & compact design
- Great all-round performer
Many paddock owners realise how important it is to control sycamore seedlings if they are grazed by horses and ponies. Some seedlings contain the toxin hypoglycin A and ingestion can cause a potentially fatal condition called equine atypical myopathy. SBK Brushwood Killer is an amateur approved product which allows equine paddock owner who do not hold NPTC sprayer qualifications to still have control over this issue. (For professional use product please see Grazon Pro)
CONTROLLING MARESTAIL / HORSETAIL WITH SBK AND KPLUS+
It is highly recommended that you use the adjuvant KPlus combined with SBK to enable the triclopyr to break down the silica outer layer of the horsetail and increases its ability to penetrate into the weed achieving greater results.
For marestail/horsetail control, it may be necessary to retreat several times to eradicate the extensive underground root system. Once applied, do not cut or roll the treated weed. Allow the plant to wither and die completely before removing dead plant material.
Amvista Spore Stop
To complete the Horsetail control programme Amvista Spore Stop should be used to treat the reproductive brown stems which aggressively spread spores. This will help to prevent its spread and protect neighbouring areas. The use of Spore Stop will help to break the cycle of reestablishment in Marestail populations currently being controlled with Kurtail Evo or SBK alone.
Learn More About SBk Brushwood Killer 1L, KPlus 250ml and 2L Pro Pump Hand Sprayer
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|48 g/L triclopyr
Hand-held Application Rate
|Knapsack / Pump Sprayer
|20 ml in 1 L water covers 7 m2
|25 ml in 5 L water covers 8.5 m2
|20 ml in 1 L water, spray to cover leaves, branches & stems
|Cut Stump Painting
|100 ml in 100 ml of water, paint or spray cut surfaces
Hand-held Application Rate with Kplus Water Conditioner
|Knapsack / Pump Sprayer
5 ml K-Plus with 20 ml SBK in 1 L water covers 7 m2
|Watering Can or Higher Volume situations
|25 ml K-Plus with 25 ml SBK in 5 L water covers 8.5 m2
K Plus Water Conditioner will improve help SBK penetrate the waxy outer leaf cuticle of difficult weeds e.g. Marestail / horsetail and also improve overall results in hard water areas.