Weedol Pathclear 8 TUBES -Contact & Long-Lasting Weedkiller
Weedol Pathclear LC Liquid Tubes (pack of 8 tubes) amateur weed killer which can be used in the home and garden. Concentrate kills weeds and prevents regrowth on gravel paths and clear ground.
Concentrate kills weeds and prevents regrowth on gravel paths and clear ground.
8 tubes per box treats approx. 160m2
Long-lasting weedkiller for use around garages, sheds and gravel areas. A systemic broad spectrum weed killer offering season long control of weeds on gravel paths and drives in a residual liquid concentrate. Kills common weeds down to their roots and can prevent new weeds from germinating for up to 3 months. Can also be used on surfaces not intended to bear vegetation, around the base of walls and sheds or on other waste ground.
- Kills weeds right down to the roots
- Season long control preventing new weeds from growing back for up to 3 months
- Convenient and easy to use
- Rainfast after one hour
Application notes and guidance:
- For use on natural surfaces not intended to bear vegetation and permeable surfaces overlying soil
- Do not use on impermeable surfaces such as concrete, tarmac or paved areas, where the weedkiller solution might run off onto adjacent land, or into drains or gutters
- Can also be used under and around ornamental trees, large shrubs and woody ornamental garden plants
- Apply carefully around shrubs and trees and make sure that the product does not contact the foliage/ trunk of these plants
- Apply by sprayer or watering can. For best results use a sprayer; applications using a watering can may be less effective against some weeds and regrowth is more likely
- Once liquid tube is added to water, stir thoroughly and use immediately
- Water evenly over the area to be treated
- After application, rinse the sprayer/watering can three times, pouring rinse water over bare ground
- Do not apply in windy conditions, if rain is expected within 1 hour or in drought conditions
- Do not apply on cultivated areas or lawns unless you wish to kill them
- At least 6 months should pass between treatment and replanting. Then dig thoroughly to make sure there are no adverse effects on subsequent planting
Learn More About Weedol Pathclear
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Contains||125 g/L glyphosate, 20 g/L diflufenican|
|Area of Use||Home Garden, Permeable Surfaces Overlying Soil, Natural Surfaces Not Intended To Bear Vegetation, Areas Not Intended To Bear Vegetation|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Natural surfaces not intended for vegetation||1 tube in 1 L water|