HyGrass-P 5 L - Lawn & Turf Weed Killer for Boom or Spot Spraying
Grass safe weedkiller for lawns and amenity turf to control a wide group of problem weeds
HyGrass P controls a wide range of weeds; creeping buttercup, docks, spear thistle, mouse-ear, chickweed, plantain, clover, dandelion, daisy and scentless mayweed - For the perfect weed-free lawn with knapsack or boom application recommendations.
Spot spray troublesome weeds in managed turf, sports pitches and formal grass upto twice a year.
- Treats wide range of weeds and reduces incidence of dandelions & mayweed
- Covers at least 10,000m2 per bottle
- Versatile application for spot spraying or overall tractor spray
- Best sprayed on new perennial weeds in spring before flowering
- Suitable for use on new grass after 6 months establishment
Application notes & guidance:
- First four mowings to be composted for 6 months before use as a mulch
- Leave at least one day before & after application before mowing
- Spray until foliage is completely wetted
- DO NOT cut sprayed fields for silage if poisonous weeds are present, until all such weeds are dead
- DO NOT use HYGRASS-P in fields in which clover forms an important part of the sward
Learn More About Hygrass-P 5L
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Contains||18.7 g/l dicamba & 150 g/l mecoprop-P|
For daisy, speedwell, plantain, creeping buttercup, spear thistle, bird's trefoil, chickweed, nettles
Hand-held Application Rate
|Spot Spraying||50 ml in 2 L water covers 100m2|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Perennial Weeds||5 L/ha in 200 - 500 L/ha water covers 10,000m2|