HyGrass-P 5 L - Lawn & Turf Weed Killer for Boom or Spot Spraying
Grass safe weedkiller for lawns and amenity turf to control a wide group of problem weeds
HyGrass P controls a wide range of weeds; creeping buttercup, docks, spear thistle, mouse-ear, chickweed, plantain, clover, dandelion, daisy and scentless mayweed - For the perfect weed-free lawn with knapsack or boom application recommendations.
Spot spray troublesome weeds in managed turf, sports pitches and formal grass upto twice a year.
- Treats wide range of weeds and reduces incidence of dandelions & mayweed
- Covers at least 10,000m2 per bottle
- Versatile application for spot spraying or overall tractor spray
- Best sprayed on new perennial weeds in spring before flowering
- Suitable for use on new grass after 6 months establishment
Application notes & guidance:
- First four mowings to be composted for 6 months before use as a mulch
- Leave at least one day before & after application before mowing
- Spray until foliage is completely wetted
- DO NOT cut sprayed fields for silage if poisonous weeds are present, until all such weeds are dead
- DO NOT use HYGRASS-P in fields in which clover forms an important part of the sward
Learn More About Hygrass-P 5L
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Contains||18.7 g/l dicamba & 150 g/l mecoprop-P|
For daisy, speedwell, plantain, creeping buttercup, spear thistle, bird's trefoil, chickweed, nettles
Hand-held Application Rate
|Spot Spraying||50 ml in 2 L water covers 100m2|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Perennial Weeds||5 L/ha in 200 - 500 L/ha water covers 10,000m2|